Web Page Speed is a ranking factor for Google, well optimized performance is a sign of healthy website that is pleasing and helpful for visitors, therefore rewarded for higher ranking. Being web developers we deal with different web hosting services clients share with us, those who try to be cheapest and provide worst hosting and no support, and the big corporates who charge hefty amounts but still provide slow old-school hosting and when it comes to support you have to deal with Bots.
We decided to offer a hosting platform that’s designed to be blazing fast, stable with minimum downtime, provide guaranteed resources a client paid for and support you can count on. We did this by using the latest software technologies explained below:
- We use CloudLinux operating system instead of CentOS, which result in VPS level server stability, density, and security.
- We use LiteSpeed Server instead of Apache, which result in upto 5x faster static websites, upto 40x faster dynamic websites and 3x faster https and built-in caching.
- We use MariaDB database instead of MySQL, which result in many times faster database performance and stability while supporting existing MySQL applications. Notable users of MariaDB include Wikipedia, WordPress.com and Google.
- We use SSD for both storage and database instead of mechanical HDD, which result in upto 200x IOPS, upto 100x latency and upto 10x reliability.
- We offer free daily backups for up-to 30 days, website data is important and if you or your developer messed with website files or database, you can restore the individual files or database tables instead of whole website.
- We offer Free SSL Certificates for all websites because HTTPS is a SEO factor and browsers display a big ‘not secure’ warning for any website without https.
- We provide multiple PHP versions (PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3) so you can select an old version if your script is not yet compatible with new version, or you can select latest version to get the speed and security benefits. You can even select individual PHP extensions.